ATATÜRK RUN – ATATÜRK KOŞUSU
2020 ATATÜRK RUN – ATATÜRK KOŞUSU
Atatürk running competition for 2020 is going to be implemented by runners individually participating in their own time at their own choice of running course/route; due to COVID-19 Global Pandemic social distancing health and safety rules.
- Atatürk Run is open to participants from all around the word.
- There will be four (4) adults categories for each gender.
- 21km (Half Marathon)
- Runners MUST use a digital GPS and health tracker to record their running statistics that indicates the distance and time of their 10km run.
- The digital records are required to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email address before Monday the 25th of May 2020 AEST 08:00 Sydney time.
- A sample digital record as proof of the run provided as a guidance.
ATATÜRK RUN DECLERATION
REQUIRED TO BE READ AND ACKNOWLEDGED IN BELOW APPLICATION FORM BY ALL PARTICIPANTS
- I declare that I am physically fit, trained for the event and that I agree to allow publication and any use of my name, photograph, image or activity including but not limited to in advertising and promotions.
- I, the undersigned, in consideration of and as a condition of acceptance of my entry in the Ataturk Running Competition for myself and for my heirs, executors and administrators hereby, waive and release the organisers from all claims, rights or courses of action which I or they may otherwise have had for or arising out of loss of life, personal injury, damage to property or loss of any description whatsoever which I may suffer or sustain in the course of or consequent upon my entry or participation in the said event, and indemnify the organisers against all claims, rights or course of action which may be made or brought against the organisers by any person for loss of life, personal injury, damage to the property or loss of any description whatsoever arising from entry or participation in said event.
- The above waiver, release and indemnify shall be and operates separately in favour of all persons, corporations and bodies involved or otherwise engaged in promoting or staging the event. The servants, agents, representatives, staff, Police officers, volunteer marshals shall so operate whether or not loss, injury or damage is attributable to the act or neglect of any one or more of them.
- I have read the rules and conditions here and agree to abide them.
ATATÜRK RUN APPLICATION FORM